Monday, February 11, 2008

Pinewood Derby

Kaden and Jordan are both in Boy Scouts now and recently had their pinewood derby. I, of course, encouraged the kids to design, carve, and paint their own cars. I would never be one of those dads that makes it all about him and not the boys:-) OK.....I may have helped a little. Jordan was really excited about his "Darth Vader" car, but he ended up getting the flu, so we had to race proxy for him. They didn't end up doing as well as the boys (dad) would have hoped (tied for 1st place), but Jordan's car did take 2nd place overall, and Kade's took 4th.









These are all the cars I've made so far for my boys over the years.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was great fun - thanks so much for sharing!

Love 'n hugs,

Granpa Dean and Mary

Jaci Moore said...

Hey, that is such a cute blog! That was fun to see all you guys. Kenley and Tanner have changed the most. They just seem so much older. Well we'll keep checking back for more updates.
Love you guys
Matt and Jaci and Asher

Burton Family said...

This is great! It is so fun to see your family and how you are doing! Is it just something with my system? But I could only see about 1/3 of the pictures the rest were just little boxes-The ones I could see were great! Will check back-so keep it up!
Cristy

Jaci Moore said...

How My brother and his family doing? I was just rockin to a little Def Lepeord on your blog weeeehoo! I miss thise kiddies so bad! Talk to you soon.

Matty and Jaci