Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ten Sleep BBQ

Last week we went to Ten Sleep for a BBQ that Kent (Eleutian's CEO) had at his place. We had some members of our Eleutian Korea team in town for some strategic planning meetings, so Kent wanted to show them some Wyoming fun. We all had a blast experiencing horseback riding, bum lamb feeding, 4-wheeler rides, cat birthing, great food, and great people. Everyday I feel extremely grateful for the opportunity I have to work with Kent and the rest of the team at Eleutian. One note....the cowboy hat isn't mine. I just wore it to look the part:-) YEEHAW!!





3 comments:

Burton Family said...

And you said you guys never go anywhere! Looked pretty fun to me. It just occurred to me that you speak Korean. I know this is something that I knew-at some point-it is just that someday I wonder if Kaylee will want to learn-we might have to hire you to be her tutor-it isn't a language that many people know-we could do a Wyoming exchange student program!! Hope all is well-your mom looks great by the way!
Cristy

Nichole said...

You look like a TRUE cowboy! How fun!

BTW...your mom is beautiful! Ya when she looks that great I think it is okay to say that your own mom is a hottie!

Anonymous said...

You can take the man out of the country but you can't take the country out of the man. When are you going to move out of the big city to real Wyoming?

Kent