Sunday, August 31, 2008

Out with the Old......In with the New!!!

Well, after 14 years of driving the same great truck, we finally decided that the timing was right for an upgrade. I always told myself that I would NEVER buy new, but the incentives were good enough this year that I couldn't resist. I have LOVED my little truck during all the years that I have had it, but with the kids getting bigger, it has become more and more difficult for them to fit. With my new Tundra, we all fit much better. I'm keeping my old truck, and I wouldn't be surprised if it keeps going for many years to come. Here's to the next 10-15 years with my new Tundra!!!



1 comment:

Jaci Moore said...

Oh my brother I just love your new truck! Your old one isnt too bad either. Those were some pretty sweet 80's outfits. I bet you wished you had Cory's old pin ball levi jacket eh? Just dont flip up the collar on that one.

Matty