Friday, April 3, 2009

17 YEARS!!!

Well, I'm happy to report that Amy made it through another year with me! I know it's been rough for her, but she's been a trooper! I really am so grateful to have such an incredible spouse! All of the Korean guests that come here for our business think that I am married to a super-model or movie star when they meet Amy. When she substitutes at the local high school, all the girls get jealous because they think there is new competition in the school, and all the guys hit on her. Poor Amy....all the things she has to deal with because she still looks like she is 18!

Thanks for sticking with me for all these years, Luv! You are the best and I look forward to all the years to come!

2 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

aww. you two are the best! happy anniversary!

brooke said...

Congrats Mike & Amy! What's your secret Amy? I want to look 18. I'd even pass looking 33 :)