Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

For Easter we decided that it was about time that we made it down to Mom and Dad's new place in Idaho Falls. Even though the park wasn't open, it wasn't too bad of a drive. It took about 7 hrs or so. It was great to see Mom & Dad's BEAUTIFUL home!! I helped Dad do some finish work in the bedroom he is finishing downstairs the first day. Then I ended up getting really sick for the rest of the time there, so I just laid around and slept as much as I could. The girls at least got to go out and do some shopping. It sure was fun to just spend several days hanging out with Mom and Dad. They are so much fun and our kids couldn't ask for better grandparents. I think they love Bamma and Papa more than they love us!

1 comment:

Andrea S. said...

Amy this is Andrea (Brown) Skidmore, I found your blog through Mary Cleverly's. It looks like you guys are doing well in Wyoming. I thought I'd let you know my mom is getting re-married on June 7th in the Bountiful Temple and then she'll be moving to GA. Eric is leaving on his mission this coming Wednesday to Athen's Greece! We miss having you in the neighborhood.