Friday, March 14, 2008

Our Little Hoopster

Kaden is in his 2nd year of playing basketball here in Powell. He is really doing fantastic! I can't even begin to describe what I feel when I see the potential he has!! I wasn't really planning on coaching his team this year because I've been so busy with Eleutian, but I kind of got pulled in and it's been a lot of fun. He's "the Guy" on his team and it is so much fun to watch. Even though they don't keep score at this age, the dad's do:-), and Kaden's team has only lost one game to a really stacked team. I hope he continues to enjoy it and continues to work hard, because it could be a lot of fun to watch over the years!! Way to go Kaden!! We are really proud of you!!

1 comment:

Jaci Moore said...

Holy cow my little nephew is a scoring machine. I cant believe that is him. He really knows how to go to the hoop! Thats awesome! We are just getting ready for church this fine Sunday morning. Hey Mike I was wondering if you could come down and help my elders quorum move some people? ha ha just kidding but it would be nice to see ya anyways. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Matty, Jaci, and Asher